Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Costco price tags and what may be the best deals…..

SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,515
edited February 2014 in Off Topic
This was sent by a friend to my son, never really noticed it before, but now that I've started looking, it seems to be true - on either side of the border. Thought some here might be interested

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,765
    Yeah, I saw that sometime back.  I need to keep this in mind next time I shop there. 
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 9,388
    Thanks @Skiddymarker-SWMBO has fun at Costco...I don't eggspect any favors from the info but...
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    ABC- 
  • galengalen Posts: 57
    Mahalo.  Will use when next time in Costco...
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 9,388
    @galen-Nothing personal here but I truly envy your location...And Aloha....did read about a little dust-up regarding street crossings...if that's the big story then all is as I remember!  You lucky ...
    BTW-I stream kccnfm100 about every 3-4 wks for a couple of hours just to remind me of my lottery winning destination
    :)>-
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    ABC-