Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Medium Table Plans via "Wise One"

Options
Char-Woody
Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
William R. Wise was kind enuff to e.mail me his excellent set of plans and instructions for his table design. Basically its similar to the BGE plans but has interesting changes he incorporated. A very nice illustrated and detailed assembly process. If your interested in making a table drop him a e.mail and ask for the plans. With his permission maybe David can try and make a FAQ page for it, and/or maybe TimM or GFW would find room on their webpages. Be sure and give Mr. Wise credits if ya do :-)
Cheers..C~W[p]

Comments

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    Char-Woody, be more that happy to make room for a FAQ and give the appropriate credits - could you send me his email address so I can contact him? Thanks!

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Gfw, check down a short ways on the threads to BGE Table Plans by Wise One..or I can forward the plans to you.. He already has sent me permission to reproduce em ..but best you contact him directly. He will soon have photos to go along with em..Thanks..C~W[p]