Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's a good price for a pelican 45qt cooler?

2»

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 6,447
    I looked at the 35, and felt there was barely any room for stuff inside. The 65 was damn heavy, so I settled for the 45.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Dude... The 45 is so big... I can understand if you are taking it camping, but I can't take this thing on a race boat...

I have a very hard time engaging in passive relaxation. Twitter.Instagram.
    Dallas, TX

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,228
    I need to get one for milk delivery. Glass half gallon jars, maybe 3-4 plus things like cheese and quart glass jars, along with ice. 35, 45, or 65?
    ·
    The 35 is tiny inside.

@TheShaytoon - ya need a bigger boat :D

·
  • caliking said:
    The 35 is tiny inside. @TheShaytoon - ya need a bigger boat :D
    You have a ton of stuff to bring to Salado. Get the big one! ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Which one for dead bodies?
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 5,440

I need to get one for milk delivery. Glass half gallon jars, maybe 3-4 plus things like cheese and quart glass jars, along with ice. 35, 45, or 65?

Starting a dairy with delivery service?
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA
    XL BGE - S BGE - Blackstone Pizza Oven - 30" Steel Fire Pit w/Cooking Grid - Hasty Bake Legacy - KJ Jr - Gasser
    ·
    I get milk from a local dairy when I can. They offer delivery service but you have to have a cooler. I need it to stand up to mid-90s temp in direct sun for 8 hours.
    ·
    Raw milk cartel? :)

·
    caliking said:

Raw milk cartel? :)

Only if I go to Pennsylvania. Not legal in Maryland. There was an article about some weirdo helicopter mom who would drive 90 minutes to a farm in PA to get it in the Washington Post a few years ago. No thanks. Mines organic and local, good enough.
    ·