Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's a good price for a pelican 45qt cooler?

2»

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 6,977
    I looked at the 35, and felt there was barely any room for stuff inside. The 65 was damn heavy, so I settled for the 45.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Dude... The 45 is so big... I can understand if you are taking it camping, but I can't take this thing on a race boat...

I have a very hard time engaging in passive relaxation. Twitter.Instagram.
    Dallas, TX

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,300
    I need to get one for milk delivery. Glass half gallon jars, maybe 3-4 plus things like cheese and quart glass jars, along with ice. 35, 45, or 65?
    ·
    The 35 is tiny inside.

@TheShaytoon - ya need a bigger boat :D

·
  • caliking said:
    The 35 is tiny inside. @TheShaytoon - ya need a bigger boat :D
    You have a ton of stuff to bring to Salado. Get the big one! ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Which one for dead bodies?
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 6,837

I need to get one for milk delivery. Glass half gallon jars, maybe 3-4 plus things like cheese and quart glass jars, along with ice. 35, 45, or 65?

Starting a dairy with delivery service?
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit w/SS Cooking Grid
    ·
    I get milk from a local dairy when I can. They offer delivery service but you have to have a cooler. I need it to stand up to mid-90s temp in direct sun for 8 hours.
    ·
    Raw milk cartel? :)

·
    caliking said:

Raw milk cartel? :)

Only if I go to Pennsylvania. Not legal in Maryland. There was an article about some weirdo helicopter mom who would drive 90 minutes to a farm in PA to get it in the Washington Post a few years ago. No thanks. Mines organic and local, good enough.
    ·