Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Don't be scared of Chicken Wings!

If you have experience with whole chicken wings then you'll probably think this post is stupid but if you can't pick on yourself....

Anyway, I bought a pack of 30 wings from BJ's Warehouse to make during the Superbowl.  I get home to prep them and to my amazement, they are whole wings.  I initially thought that I could just cook them whole but I embraced the challenge.  Thanks to the google machine I was able to break them down in no time and they turned out great!  My 30 wings went to 60 wings just like that.  I wish I would've snapped a picture of my face when I saw the whole wings.  Anyway, I know its dumb but I was happy when my SWMBO said, "You did a great job, they actually look like wings from a restaurant!"  
BBQJDUB

Charlotte, NC

Comments