Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I'm an Idiot

nysportsfannysportsfan Posts: 241
edited February 2014 in EggHead Forum
A liiiiitle too close to the egg cover with the snowblower, creating an egg cape. What a moron. 
photo 1.JPG 462.1K
photo 2.JPG 552.1K
photo 3.JPG 664.6K
·

Comments

• buzd504buzd504 Posts: 1,281
    Seems like it could have been much worse.
    NOLA
    ·
  • At least it didn't pull it over
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
    ·
  • Yep to both. 
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,891
    That cover has character!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 2,146
    edited February 2014
    No mold worries anymore

Just go with a cheap generic cover from a big box store if looking to replace. Probably 1/5th the price of a replacement egg cover. Go with a cover that says Weber and never worry about the egg being stolen! :))
    ·
  • That is a cool looking cape! It could have been a lot worse. 
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 620
    That is funny.  Speaking of idiots, where has @villageidiot been?
    Milton, GA.
    ·
  • Great job, I bet you couldn't do that again, no matter how hard you might try - lucky the egg stayed out of the auger. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Use a black heavy duty construction trash bag. Get yourself a whole box at HD :)
    Jefferson .GA.  
    Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg
    ·
  • The Webber comment made me chuckle. Absolutely could've been worse. I did scream out like a school girl as the cover went into the blower, but that doesn't leave this conversation, ya hear?
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273

IN my life - I have never operated a snow blower.

Living in the south, its a foreign concept.   Note, my interest in operating a snow blower is not strong enough to move north - but maybe one of these days a northern friend will let me play.

Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • gmacgmac Posts: 569
    boatbum said:

IN my life - I have never operated a snow blower.

Living in the south, its a foreign concept.   Note, my interest in operating a snow blower is not strong enough to move north - but maybe one of these days a northern friend will let me play.

There's about a foot in the driveway tonight. Book a flight and have at it. Seriously, I won't even charge you for all the fun you'll be having.
    Mt Elgin Ontario
    ·
  • Could have been so much worse, Count your blessings!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    Opps!! Oh well, could have been worse. You don't really need a cover anyway.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·