Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thank you fellow Eggheads!!

Just finished Chicken leg quarters on the Medium egg.  Between the posts on temperature, lighting,  technique, recipes, charcoal,  Thermapens, etc.. I am getting dangerous with these Eggs.  First, I low'ed and slowed a kick ass 10# Butt for the Superbowl and tonight my wife told me that this was the best chicken I have ever made!  As someone on this forum always says,  "Happy wife, happy life!.  Thanks for all the help.  
XL BGE; Medium BGE 
·

Comments

• Egg On! You are doing great!!!
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,240
    She's gonna owe you now.
    Dave - Austin, TX
    ·
  • edited February 2014
    Get used to hearing that... looks great
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    The egg is definitely a game changer. It made me a better cook.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,807
    Now would be a good time to bring up the Mini you need.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 8,259
    Nice bbq! Happy SWMBO :-)
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL
    ·