Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Busted my dome

2

Comments

  • DiptipDiptip Posts: 45
    BREWnQ said:
    Ya I wasn't real concerned about hurting your feelings. With the exception of you everyone else understood the point I was trying to make. 
    That your opinion, you know what they are like right? Sounds like you have two. 
    =)) =)) =))
    In an idiots head.
  • Sounds like Diptip is an uptight Dipstick.
  • BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213

    Diptip said:
    BREWnQ said:
    Ya I wasn't real concerned about hurting your feelings. With the exception of you everyone else understood the point I was trying to make. 
    That your opinion, you know what they are like right? Sounds like you have two. 
    =)) =)) =))

    I’m lost. 

     

    In order to keep the thread on track and the forum friendly however I’ll concede and say you are correct in that I’m a horrible parent.  

    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • AcornAcorn Posts: 160
    +1 on checking the bolts.

    Stay thirsty BREWnQ!!!!

    Atlanta, GA  - LBGE -
  • Sucks man...
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,873
    edited February 2014
    In @BREWnQ 's defense...while looking at the picture I thought "Look at that little a-hole!  Smiling like nothing is wrong!!!  Mocking you in your moment of misery!!!"

    Just kidding of course.  Cute little guy!  He looks pretty laid back with the long hair and all.  I can't picture him being an a-hole.  I definitely wouldn't call him that to his face because he is super strong.  


    Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

  • BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    The picture was this morning after he had been exonerated of all charges. I understand that ultimately it is my responsibility take care for and maintain the egg.

    I think growing up we all heard "and this is why we can't have nice things" and I fully expect that I'll lose many more thing as a result of him acting an as..........a child.

    Lighter note. Just Picked up my torque wrench for $53 and change at my neighborhood Sears.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • DiptipDiptip Posts: 45


    BREWnQ said:
    The picture was this morning after he had been exonerated of all charges. I understand that ultimately it is my responsibility take care for and maintain the egg. I think growing up we all heard "and this is why we can't have nice things" and I fully expect that I'll lose many more thing as a result of him acting an as..........a child. Lighter note. Just Picked up my torque wrench for $53 and change at my neighborhood Sears.

    Wait...

    You blamed the kid for this? I feel more sorry for the kid then your stupid loss.

    In an idiots head.
  • Lighten up Diptip. We get it. You're of the opinion that he used a poor choice of words. Big deal.
  • BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    Really dude? What's your deal?
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,185
    Hell yeah...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    Dude doesn't make many friends.
    Capture.PNG 10.3K
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • I'm going to go fix myself a Sprite & Ghost ... can't wait to see how this one unfolds!
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
  • DMWDMW Posts: 8,513
    Let's pop some popcorn
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

    XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer
  • BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    Hahahahaha guys I don't want to internet battle this dude but he just wont quit. 
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • DMWDMW Posts: 8,513
    Was going to PM you @BREWnQ but it looks like you already found what I was going to mention.
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

    XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - Hasty Bake Legacy - Black Stone Pizza Oven - Gasser - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,407
    edited February 2014
    Stupid animated gifs ios 7... Will try again later from home ...
    image.jpg 18.1K
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!


  • Diptip said:


    BREWnQ said:
    The picture was this morning after he had been exonerated of all charges. I understand that ultimately it is my responsibility take care for and maintain the egg. I think growing up we all heard "and this is why we can't have nice things" and I fully expect that I'll lose many more thing as a result of him acting an as..........a child. Lighter note. Just Picked up my torque wrench for $53 and change at my neighborhood Sears.

    Wait...

    You blamed the kid for this? I feel more sorry for the kid then your stupid loss.

    It's been a while since we had a legit troll. I love it when that happens. Cen-Tex would sort it out.

    Steve 

    Caledon, ON

     

  • DiptipDiptip Posts: 45

    I didn't and never would call my kid an A-hole. The fact that you can't handle your own kid shows like yourself, your parents were not up to raising kids either. As you pointed out above.

    I've seen this in families too many times. That kid was made to feel bad for something he had nothing to do with. Then a proud dad posts it in a public forum. Honestly you don't see a parent posting his abuses on the internet to often.

    DYFS anyone?


    In an idiots head.
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,217
    How come we don't have one of those popcorn emoticons?
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,185
    Diptip is actually centex's alter ego. Can we please keep this going.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,911
    Dip tip...it was something some of us wouldn't do. Sure it was heat of the moment, let it go. DYFS comment is just being a troll.
    Seattle, WA
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,217

    No popcorn here so,


    image
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,185
    Had to... lol
    v7gecy-i.jpg 48.2K
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SkinnyV said:
    Dip tip...it was something some of us wouldn't do. Sure it was heat of the moment, let it go.

    ... kinda like a Richard Sherman comment :D
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,217
    Damn, I wish those cans were that big! 
  • BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    Saying my parents and myself did or are doing a poor job at raising a kid is a pretty far stretch based off reading a forum post. Tell me more about what I've done wrong.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • Diptip said:

    I didn't and never would call my kid an A-hole. The fact that you can't handle your own kid shows like yourself, your parents were not up to raising kids either. As you pointed out above.

    I've seen this in families too many times. That kid was made to feel bad for something he had nothing to do with. Then a proud dad posts it in a public forum. Honestly you don't see a parent posting his abuses on the internet to often.

    DYFS anyone?


    You said it brother...I wish I had a quarter for every time I read about some jerk blaming his broken dome on his adorable kid...I would be able to buy 25% of that pack of gum I've had my eye on...
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • BREWnQBREWnQ Posts: 213
    Awwww damn it I totally got burned!!! I just googled DYFS.

    You call them and have them come see my family I'll gladly have them over. Maybe you could join and well have a little talk after they leave.
    Brewer, BBQer, Softballer, RCer, Father, HomeTheaterer, and trouble maker.
    Orange, CA
  • DiptipDiptip Posts: 45
    BREWnQ said:
    The picture was this morning after he had been exonerated of all charges. I understand that ultimately it is my responsibility take care for and maintain the egg. I think growing up we all heard "and this is why we can't have nice things" and I fully expect that I'll lose many more thing as a result of him acting an as..........a child. Lighter note. Just Picked up my torque wrench for $53 and change at my neighborhood Sears.
    You said it guy, not me. I knew nothing about your parenting skills until you bought it up.
    In an idiots head.
Sign In or Register to comment.