Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all had a big green St. Patrick’s Day! While you’re waiting for it to be Easter time, try some of the new recipes we’ve recently added to our website. One of our favorite dishes is the Easy Jambalaya with Beef, and our favorite sweet & savory treat is the Sweet Cream Crostini.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Baby Backs & Pig Shots

Cooked a couple racks of baby backs & a small batch of pig shots in the LBGE for a Super Bowl party.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ribs were rubbed with Oakridge Secret Weapon and sauced with Rob's Frog Sauce (these did NOT suck :D ): Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The game was boring but I always enjoy getting together with good friends and enjoying some good food. No pics but he had 2 Eggs churning out some tasty pizzas.
XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
Bay Area, CA
·

Comments

• roblewroblew Posts: 77
    What is the Pig Shot? It looks great...
    Ringgold GA LBGE
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    roblew said:
    What is the Pig Shot? It looks great...

A pig shot is a "shot glass" made by wrapping a half slice of bacon around a disc of sausage and then filling it with something flavorful. This is an old post on how I prep mine: http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1141456/pig-shots/p1
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • GoVolsGoVols Posts: 180
    Nice looking ribs
    Tim Rickman,Tn.
    ·
  • Great looking cook
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 2,609
    Pig shots are AMAZING.. People at work were giving me money to bring another batch.  I brought them to a Christmas snack day. 
    Thanks,

Matthew
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomasville, NC - Large BGE (w/Nest) - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg)

Facebook
    My Photography Site
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    very nice job.
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,815
    Dayum!  They both look incredible.  I love the color on the ribs.  Off to google " Rob's Frog Sauce".

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Ho Lee sheet!!!!! Those ribs look amazing!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·