Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Baby Backs & Pig Shots

Cooked a couple racks of baby backs & a small batch of pig shots in the LBGE for a Super Bowl party.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ribs were rubbed with Oakridge Secret Weapon and sauced with Rob's Frog Sauce (these did NOT suck :D ): Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The game was boring but I always enjoy getting together with good friends and enjoying some good food. No pics but he had 2 Eggs churning out some tasty pizzas.
XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
Bay Area, CA
·

Comments

• roblewroblew Posts: 78
    What is the Pig Shot? It looks great...
    Ringgold GA LBGE
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    roblew said:
    What is the Pig Shot? It looks great...

A pig shot is a "shot glass" made by wrapping a half slice of bacon around a disc of sausage and then filling it with something flavorful. This is an old post on how I prep mine: http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1141456/pig-shots/p1
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • GoVolsGoVols Posts: 181
    Nice looking ribs
    Tim Rickman,Tn.
    ·
  • Great looking cook
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 3,747
    Pig shots are AMAZING.. People at work were giving me money to bring another batch.  I brought them to a Christmas snack day. 
    Thanks,

Matthew
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Be kind; as everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC - Large BGE - Medium BGE - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg) - Grid Extender - Bayou Classic 14" CI griddle
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook
    My Photography Site
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    very nice job.
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,891
    Dayum!  They both look incredible.  I love the color on the ribs.  Off to google " Rob's Frog Sauce".

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Ho Lee sheet!!!!! Those ribs look amazing!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·