Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hot sauce?

Options
Anybody know what these sauces are like my wife signed me up to a hot sauce club for Xmas and these arrived today:)

They are bird dog redneck sauce and tropical chile West Indian sauce.
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    Cool gift!  Sounds like you should be telling us (maybe you can post your thoughts each month as you get new ones).  I'm not familiar with those two in particular, but I'm always trying new ones, love hot sauces.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• canman
    canman Posts: 52
    Options
    That is a great gift. Where did she sign up at? Interested to hear what you think of them.
    Tullahoma, Tennessee.
  • CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    I believe its www.amazingclubs.ca or com for you folks down below...they have all sorts of clubs so I got a hot sauce,salsa and coffee membership:0

Woulda loved the beer one but they only ship beer within Ontario:(

Thinking of using one of em with butter for some wings the w/e.

Jamie.
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    The Tropical Chilli is familiar, but can't recall how it tasted. There are so many sauces around these days, kinda like craft beer, not enough time to try them all. (but we all keep trying don't we?)
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    One of my Doc's gave me an amazing clubs gift for Christmas. Coffee, beer, and chocolate(I think).