Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pepper Stout Beef

Options
RAC
RAC Posts: 1,688

Arm is still in a cast so this was a joint cook with my wife. Turned out awesome!

imageimage

Ricky

Boerne, TX

Comments

• bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options
    Looks great. Do you deliver :)

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• Wylecyot
    Wylecyot Posts: 203
    Options
    One of my all-time favorites!
    Large BGE, Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr, 36" Blackstone Griddle Blackstone Tailgater and Roccbox owner/operator from Los Angeles
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Wow!  I PSB sub!  That is one heartly sammich I'm sure.  How did you eat that with one hand?? :P

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Wow!  I PSB sub!  That is one heartly sammich I'm sure.  How did you eat that with one hand?? :P
    More importantly, what did you do to your hand/arm?
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    More importantly, what did you do to your hand/arm?
    Oh yeah...that too...I hope you are okay and heal quickly!

...but I still want to know how you got that giant sub into your face hole one handed. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• RAC
    Options
    I had another surgery. My 3rd one. I have more hardware in my arm then the 6 million dollar man had.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Ouch? For what? Non-union fracture, carpal tunnel, recurrent infection? Forgive me for being pushy, I used to work with the Curtis National Hand Center so I saw a lot of arm and hand injuries. You'd be amazed at what can be salvaged these days.
  • RAC
    Options
    Ouch? For what? Non-union fracture, carpal tunnel, recurrent infection? Forgive me for being pushy, I used to work with the Curtis National Hand Center so I saw a lot of arm and hand injuries. You'd be amazed at what can be salvaged these days.
    I fell from a height of 30 feet back in the 80's and busted my arm so bad my fingers were touching my forearm (and it about killed me). The ulna bone was busted up so bad all they could do is cut it off about 3in from were it attached to the wrist. About 6 months ago I had a procedure were they installed a distalradioulnar jointstem to keep my ulna and radius bones from rubbing (trying to get me out of pain). That worked for that but my wrist joint was so bad they went back in 4 weeks ago and installed a plate to fuse my wrist with the hopes of getting me completely out of pain.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Good stuff, Ricky! I mean the sammich of course.

Hope your hand is healing well. You have to be fighting fit for Salado!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • RAC
    Options

caliking- Thanks buddy. Hand is doing OK, Hope to get the cast off in a few weeks. Not sure how fit I will be for Salado. Might just come and watch all of you cook this time.

How's the baby?                     

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    He's doing great,  @RAC. Cute as a button and keeping us on our toes!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • jhl192
    jhl192 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    That looks like it requires 2 bibs!  
    XL BGE; Medium BGE; L BGE