Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

OMAHA

Need anything else be said...
Cookin in Texas
·

Comments

• LitLit Posts: 3,272
    Great now I have to drink.
    ·
  • That just about says it all!!!  L-)
    Peoria, AZ == XL BGE, Weber 22.5 Redhead, Fiesta Blue Ember Gasser
    ·
  • KempyKempy Posts: 186
    Lit said:
    Great now I have to drink.

Thanks for the idea.  This Superbowl party might get out of hand.  Omaha...Omaha

Go Broncos!

·
  • HooterHooter Posts: 123

So do I have correct then?  During the game you have to drink every time Manning says "Omaha"?  Might be fun! 

Anyone ever play "Hi Bob" in college (or any other time for that matter)? 

·
  • Hooter said:

So do I have correct then?  During the game you have to drink every time Manning says "Omaha"?  Might be fun! 

I'm not playing that game!! I'm ~:>
    :))
    Peoria, AZ == XL BGE, Weber 22.5 Redhead, Fiesta Blue Ember Gasser
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 12,835
    It's cool that the group in Omaha are donating money to his charity every time he says it.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • HooterHooter Posts: 123
    For clarification, Hi Bob was played while watching The Bob Newhart Show.  Every time someone said Hi Bob you had to take a drink. 
    ·
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 1,922
    edited February 2014
    Hooter said:

For clarification, Hi Bob was played while watching The Bob Newhart Show.  Every time someone said Hi Bob you had to take a drink. 

At work, we have a Larry and a Darryl, I keep calling the other one Darryl too and no one gets the humor. I'm 31, and thinks it's the funniest part of my day.

And yes I know that was from his later show, Newhart.
    Aiken, SC
    ·
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,026
    Jeremiah said:
    At work, we have a Larry and a Darrel, I keep calling the other one Darrel too and no one gets the humor. I'm 31, and thinks it's the funniest part of my day.
    You are young to know that. I'm 34 myself and barely remember my parents watching that show. It was funny.
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    ·
  • Omaha - I say as I take a sip of my Sam Adams.
    Gregg
    Large BGE Owner since December of 2013!
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,952
    I don't mean to be corn-y, but Omaha is a city in Nebraska.

·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,833
    Best known for:
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 2,817
    ...old guys with blue hair?  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,026
    He is going to give me a billion dollars for my perfect bracket
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,187
    edited February 2014
    I'll drink to that. 
    Every time I hear Omaha (no disrespect to the folks from Omaha) and being a Giants fan, Eli uses it quite a bit, I think of the Valachi Papers - Joseph Valachi was a member of the Mafia who became an informant and when asked by a member of the Congressional Committee on Organized crime what Mafia activities and families operated in his home state of Nebraska and Omaha specifically, Valachi spoke quietly with his lawyer before responding. The committee room started to buzz wondering what might be happening when in fact he asked his lawyer "Where is Omaha?"
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • L.O.B.
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
    ·
  • You can't even hear the snap count, kind of ruins the drinking game and the charitable gifts from the Omaha chamber of commerce.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,737
    Raaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiddeeerrrrsss.
    ·
  • In college we played a drinking game to Pulp Fiction.  Every-time the f-bomb was dropped you had to take a drink.  I never can remember how that movies ends.   :-?
    Large BGE
    Morton, IL

Because I have to...I bow to YEMTrey, the college basketball guru of the Egghead Forum.

·