Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

12 lbs of pork belly

Options
Little Steven
Little Steven Posts: 28,817
Just got it cured and in the fridge. 2lb's of pancetta and the rest bacon. Saved a pound or so for the sous vide tonight.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• Cookinbob
    Cookinbob Posts: 1,691
    Options
    I'd like to see what your doing, but you can't post pics?  Does not make sense - is it a Canadian internet thing?

How will you prepare with the S-V?
    XLBGE, Small BGE, Homebrew and Guitars
    Rochester, NY
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Cookinbob said:
    I'd like to see what your doing, but you can't post pics?  Does not make sense - is it a Canadian internet thing?

How will you prepare with the S-V?

Carolina Q helped me with the posting issue yesterday. I didn't take any pics but will later. I was even able to include a link yesterday. I was copying and pasting from photobucket and I am no longer able to do that. Hopefully this will show you the sous vide plan. It is a link to how2heroes/recipes/pork/crispy pork bellie if the link doesn't show. The beef education series on that site is worth the watch even though the guy is a bit boring

http://how2heroes.com/videos/entrees/crispy-pork-belly

Steve 

Caledon, ON