Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Super Bowl party dilemma

Have a dilemma tomorrow for the Super Bowl party.  This is a huge party that gathers every year and people expect big flavors from me.  However, my wife and I have a maternity photo session tomorrow at 2pm.  The session will last about 1.5 - 2 hrs.  Putting me getting home around 4pm.  You can probably guess my dilemma now.  

The other part to this dilemma is that I have no idea what to cook.  Ideally I would like to cook something first thing in the morning and then serve later on, but I don't want the meat to suffer.  I need an idea of a cook that will still be great at 6pm.  

Any ideas?  Some of my thoughts were doing a pork loin (outer back strap).  It takes around 1.5 hrs to cook.  Also thought about pig shots (though they are labor intensive on prep).  I am not to keen on leaving with the Egg still cooking.  

The wife and I will be heading to Trader Joes this afternoon (my first trip ever and I am pretty pumped).  

Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.  
------------------------------
Thomasville, NC
My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
Instagram
Facebook
My Photography Site

Comments