Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FYI: BOGO Ribs

Options
My local Fresh Market (Peoria, IL) has buy one get one free ribs today and tomorrow.  If you haven't signed up for their weekly deals email I would recommend it.  I know the place can be expense, but when I know they are having something I want on sale I can get my mind right and just go buy that and get out with spending over a $100 (most of the time).
Large and Small BGE
Central, IL

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up! BBs or spares?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    $5.99 lb BBs.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Yep.  Saw this ad yesterday. Plan on heading by there after work and picking up some for the game Sunday.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    Just be sure you have freezer space - what the ad didn't tell you was the BB are sold in cryovac packs of 2 so the buy 1 get 1 free means shell out $60 to $66 and go home with 4 racks. Not saying it's a bad deal, but just so you know.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • rtt121
    rtt121 Posts: 653
    Options
    FYI

ACME in NJ area has same deal until Sunday.

Shoprite has them marked down like 2.50 per pound.

Both Hatfield meat
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Just got home from my local Fresh Market with my babybacks.  These were from the meat department and weren't prepacked in cryo.  Got two, very meaty, babyback ribs in the fridge ready for Sunday.
    Stopped at my local on the way home and picked up a sixer of Ballast Point Sculpin and a bomber of Racer X.  I'm good to go for the game now!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• nicklentini1
    Options

Restaurant Depot has them for 2.34 lb.  I picked up a 3 slab cryovac pack for 25.00

2 LBGE's, Mathews Z7 Extreme putting meat in my EGG, Lovin life in South FL

• bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Options
    Picked up to racks last night   7 lbs so out the door for $21 or so.   Will prep them this afternoon and place them on the egg in the am    Love Fresh Market BOGOs
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!