Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunday Dinner

Finally a nice day in middle Georgia. Shorts and the egg! Started with an afternoon fire then some yard bird with some coffee rub. Great day for an Egg
In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
image.jpg 1.7M
image.jpg 779.5K
image.jpg 1.4M
image.jpg 1.1M
·

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    Looks like a great way to end the weekend!
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 491
    From my earlier post I was showing off the great egging weather this past Sunday. This picture was my backyard this morning less than 72 hours from my show off post. You know what they say about karma haha
    image.jpg 1009.3K
    ·
    Dog did enjoy it though
    image.jpg 652.2K
    image.jpg 351.1K
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,406
    Nice shoes in the last fire pit pic. Birkenstocks are the best, I have 4 pairs. Saved my back during floor nursing.
    ·
  • johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 3,641
    Nice pics. Where in Georgia are you located? I am 50 miles south of Augusta. 
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
    Located in Macon here john. Eggscelsior, if I could figure out how to wear them with a suit I would lol. They are all I wear when not at work (shoe wise lol). Best shoes ever!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,572
    Nice yard
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    Thanks Henapple   Best thing is it takes me less than an hour to mow, trim, and blow the front and back!
    ·
    Week later and back in front of the fire with temps in the 60s. Did some ribs earlier and took half a slab to my grandmother for her 95th birthday. Hope I am egging at 95! Got some chicken breasts on now and chilling on a Sunday afternoon with a Red Stripe in hand. No egging next weekend. Vegas!
    ·