Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Chubby's Buffalo.... (no, we're not the same!!)

ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
edited 1:56AM in EggHead Forum
FlankSteak8.jpg
<p />Buffalo Flank Steak...[p]Grilled Portos...[p]Fresh Guac, [p]and some mango/white balsamic salsa![p]Reed'm and weep boys!![p]
Evans

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Chubby,
    dang, that looks great!!! . ...how did the buffalo flank compare to cow flank?? .. . .

• Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Chubby,
    /weep

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Chubby,[p]Nice job on the Bison![p][p]c9315277.jpg[p]~thirdeye~

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • mad max beyond eggdome,[p]This specimen was leaner...maybe a bit gamier..[p]but very goood flavor!![p]...sort of like dry aged beef.[p]sort of.[p]
    That tell you a lot...huh?[p]Evans

• EggvisEggvis Posts: 94
    Chubby,[p]I'm not worthy

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Chubby,[p]You have to quit posting pics like that. My mouth is watering and it's not 8:00 am yet![p]Best to ya
    Smokey[p]P.S. Keep your eyes open for some mail!

• Chubby, Looks great, but after seeing that my cheerios has lost all appeal. Jim

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    Smokey,[p]
    Morning stranger...[p]no time to chat this AM..off to Chicago.[p]mail..?? Be looking yourself!![p]Evans

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Chubby,
    I'm beginning to think I should look for two new places to live: one in Lafayette Louisiana close to Chef Wil and one in Cypress Texas close (closer) to you. Then I won't worry so much about getting good food. The problem with the plan is what I will do to commute back an forth between the two. Back to the motorhome idea...[p]Spring "Salavating Beak" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA