Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks, CaptTable

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited 3:55PM in EggHead Forum
medallion.jpg
<p />Thanks for the last post that prompted this cook about to take place. This is an under 1 pound pork tenderloin that I sliced into Medallions, wrapped in bacon, soaked in Blackberry?pear Balsamic Vinegar (a la Chubby) and coated with Ken Stone's Red Rooster.[p]I'm waiting on a MickeyT monitored fire to get ready. Wil, I promise I will get them done.[p]Mike

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,939
    LawnRanger,[p]Yummy!![p]You....well...you are my Hero!!![p]Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Chubby,
    That's as it should be.[p]BuddyLawn

• LawnRanger,
    Okay, Those pork medallions look awesome, how did you do them..and.. where did you get the Pear Balsamic vinegar?
    SmokinCSI

• LawnRanger, Talk is cheap! I need an address where to show up next time!;^)[p]Phillip