Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pizza Tonight

Simple but good.  Wife and kids love pizza night on the Egg.imageimageimage
In Manchester, TN
Vol For Life!

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,981
    Good looking pie
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Looks great. My wife and I were just talking about how we need to make some pizzas on the egg.
  • Great looking pizza, great looking family! Little guy looks like a future Egger.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,437
    Great looking pizza, great looking family! Little guy looks like a future Egger.
    Definitely! I am instilling in them while they are young the virtues of cooking good food outdoors. :D
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,267
    Nice looking cook... and most importantly, the family loved it :)
  • Nice looking pizza. Great post with the family too. :D
    Cherry Hill, NJ
  • tcampbelltcampbell Posts: 646
    Looks great.I cooked two pizzas last night one was great and I burnt the crust on one bad.Cooked both same temp and both 8 minutes each. ??
  • Nice, or boys always love pizza night. What crust to you use!
    NW Iowa
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,242
    Great looking pizza and family, jls. I had a pizza night last night, but cheated and used the box in the kitchen.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,437
    @tcampbell I'm no expert at all but I have heard that some people will wipe the stone off with a wet rag to cool the surface slightly between pizzas. I don't know if that was your issue or not. @Brisket_Fanatc my wife bought some premade thin crusts at Wally World , they were good. I have not mastered the art of making my own dough yet.
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!