Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Egg Table Ready to Use!

Still a few small things to finish, but almost complete.  After researching and researching all of your builds, I came up with this idea.  I basically just built this from the vision in my head, so there are some "unique" features on things that didn't work quite as planned.  I'll post more pics of the build in progress later today.

Overall, I'm happy with how it turned out and can't wait to put the table to use.  Now, just need to order an AR!

·

Comments

• Looks nice. What wood did you use? AR is a game changer. You will love it.
    LBGE 2013 SBGE 2014
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • GaryLangeGaryLange Posts: 238
    That is a great looking table and one of the best designs I have seen. I love the storage area behind the doors a that great drawer below the egg. You have some good visions running around in your head.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 12,833
    Nice job
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Thanks, all!  Looking forward to posting some of my adventures on here.

@Egghead_Daron It's cedar.  3 coats of spar on the frame, 3 coats of teak oil on the top.  

Here are some more pics of the build.
    photo.JPG
    1296 x 968 - 547K
    photo (2).JPG
    1296 x 968 - 537K
    photo (3).JPG
    1296 x 968 - 534K
    photo (4).JPG
    1296 x 968 - 538K
    photo (5).JPG
    1296 x 968 - 518K
    photo (6).JPG
    1296 x 968 - 472K
    photo (7).JPG
    1296 x 968 - 452K
    photo (8).JPG
    1296 x 968 - 400K
    photo (10).JPG
    1296 x 968 - 457K
    photo 2.JPG
    1632 x 1224 - 675K
    ·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    I think this is one of the nicest looking and useful designs I've seen. Normally it's one or the other. lovely job.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • tcampbelltcampbell Posts: 476
    Nice
    ·
  • Sweet table. Nice work!
    ·