Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg Table Ready to Use!

Still a few small things to finish, but almost complete.  After researching and researching all of your builds, I came up with this idea.  I basically just built this from the vision in my head, so there are some "unique" features on things that didn't work quite as planned.  I'll post more pics of the build in progress later today.

Overall, I'm happy with how it turned out and can't wait to put the table to use.  Now, just need to order an AR!

photo 1.JPG 684.1K
photo 3.JPG 655.5K
·

Comments

• Looks nice. What wood did you use? AR is a game changer. You will love it.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • GaryLangeGaryLange Posts: 273
    That is a great looking table and one of the best designs I have seen. I love the storage area behind the doors a that great drawer below the egg. You have some good visions running around in your head.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,271
    Nice job
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Thanks, all!  Looking forward to posting some of my adventures on here.

@Egghead_Daron It's cedar.  3 coats of spar on the frame, 3 coats of teak oil on the top.  

Here are some more pics of the build.
    ·
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    I think this is one of the nicest looking and useful designs I've seen. Normally it's one or the other. lovely job.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

·
  • tcampbelltcampbell Posts: 587
    Nice
    ·
  • Sweet table. Nice work!
    ·