Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Baby back prices

SoCalTimSoCalTim Posts: 297
edited January 24 in EggHead Forum
Got a question about baby backs.

I'm a regular guy, much like the rest of you. Me and my 14 yr old son bought two racks of baby backs @ Walmart last weekend for $12 dollars each. Cooked them up on our BGE ... they came out pretty darn good.

Last night he asked if we could cook some more up this weekend. I told him absolutely!

I just came from our local market, they were selling their baby backs (two to a package) for $44.00. I did the math, that's $22.00 a slab. They were a bit shorter than the ones we got last week, and a bit thicker.

That's alot of money. Are the higher priced baby backs that much better? Am I being cheap?

Tim in Chatsworth

Comments