Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Anyone on FB ??

What groups do most folks join on FB....if anyone uses that contact resource ??

Don Dawes on FB.

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

Comments

• I use Facebook a lot actually. My 4 grownup kids all use it, and some family and a lot of co-workers. I belong to many recipe based groups, BGE, Weber, and a few others I like to keep up with. It works for me.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,545

I dropped off when I found my iPhone contacts loaded with Facebook people and could not take them off till I killed Facebook.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,934
    edited January 2014

Just for the biz:  http://www.facebook.com/RockwoodCharcoal

Otherwise, I do not have a personal page, nor want one.  Send me an email or give me a call.  FB will eventually go by the wayside--everyone else that tried to make people use their portal did (e.g. Yahoo, AOL, and even AIM & MySpace to some degree.)

I was anti-text message for the longest time.  It has it's uses, but I still do not like it when people use it as their ONLY form of communication.  If it's more than one sentence, I'm calling you or emailing you. 

• Just for the biz:  https://www.facebook.com/RockwoodCharcoal

FB will eventually go by the wayside

All social networks will eventually go by the wayside, including this one.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Albuquerque, NM
    Large BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe
  • NO!!!!!!!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,575

NO!!!!!!!

Thank God. =))
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,980
    Not me. Facebook is the devil!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• dldawes1dldawes1 Posts: 2,022
    @ALL....I understand.

I might cruise there a bit, but this will always be home !!!!!!

You never forget your first Big Green Egg Forum !!!!!!!!

Thanks folks,

Donnie

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• jscarfojscarfo Posts: 405
    Frosty Beer I'm on
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,545
    Facebook is where ManGrates advertise.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    There are enough "selfless" on here. Never have, never will. The NSA is looking. ^#(^

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,426
    No, but I'm @bys1981 on Twitter.
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,479
    "Damien Nunya" on fb. Feel free to friend request me. Tell me who you are though. I don't just accept friends willy nilly. Actually on second thought...
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

• Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,538
    Hi Don. There are quite a few Eggheads on FB....also a lot of Don Dawes. I looked for one with a BGE in the picture but no luck. Send me a friend request and that will get you started. There is a north Georgia egghead site you could link to I think. Judy Conrad McMillin on FB
    Judy
    Co-Proprietor and Madam of The Chicken Ranch
    Spring, Texas USA
  • I am with my blog, but it's not all BGE related:  https://www.facebook.com/NecessaryIndulgences

I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.