Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pig on Pig Crime

Options
TUTTLE871
TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
edited January 2014 in EggHead Forum
Well as most of you know I like to think outside the box on cooking and to be honest I think I have seen this somewhere along my journeys of cooking. If you are week hearted or your DR. has told you to stop eating pork than look away. I had a few slabs of bacon in the freezer with some slabs of ribs so I said what the hell they are pigs and they go together. I wrapped them and then took @mickeys coffee rub (we need a name for that stuff) and layered it. I wrapped in cellophane and the aluminum and cooked indirect at 275 for about an hour. I un wrapped and then went indirect for another 2.5 hours. I did wrap it up again for the final 30 min and coated it with bone suckering sauce. Wife got home and accused me of pig on pig crime and then cleaned her plate. It was interesting and if I was a little healthier I would do it again..imageimage

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

Comments