Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Embarrassed but… can't keep my lid from almost slamming shut on me

2»

Comments

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,168
    RRP said:
    John and Steven,

I just wish you two would quit trying to hustle unsuspecting golfers into your treacherous schemes on the golf course! Haven't you guys won enough money? BEWARE is all I can say BEWARE!

LOL
    Ron, you're spoiling all our fun!!! :)
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    egret said:

cazzy said:

egret said:

cazzy said:

TUTTLE871 said:

WOW! I looked that picture over and over and it shows that a multiple set of eyes is the key. @egret is the man.

Great job sir.

Or it just proves that us young bucks are always in a hurry and don't pay attention to detail.

<<<<
    Does that make me an "Old Buck"??  :):)) I am, of course........ :)>-
    Um no, the old bucks are our fellow Eggers that survived the GD. You know...Little Steven and Carolina Q. :P

GD???? Explain, please........I told you I was an old buck!! :) 

GD = Great Depression

Btw...This was totally Stevens joke lol
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    egret said:
    RRP said:
    John and Steven,

I just wish you two would quit trying to hustle unsuspecting golfers into your treacherous schemes on the golf course! Haven't you guys won enough money? BEWARE is all I can say BEWARE!

LOL
    Ron, you're spoiling all our fun!!! :)

Fun??? You two hustlers have won more deeds than B of A ...LOL - ( just so I don't get sued...) LOL
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.