Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

pissed about superman

hugewineohugewineo Posts: 49
edited January 2014 in Off Topic
Ok just watched Man of Steel... no dedication in the credits or any homage paid whatsoever to the late Christopher Reeve.  Seriously!  Lame...
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,782
    edited January 2014
    Dude, while we all understand Reeve's role in Superman, he died in 2004 bro.  Man of Steel is the 2nd Superman movie done since he passed, the other being the 2006 release of Superman Returns.  What did you expect?  I never expected them to dedicate it to him and nobody I know griped about that either.  

This post is really freaking silly to me.  
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • stantrbstantrb Posts: 120
    I'm pissed because it took a big huge dump on Superman.  But to each his own.
    Rocking the Large, a Mini, and a wood-fired oven for good measure.
    ·
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    edited January 2014
    Well... I get pissed about the state of public education, the wussification of america, and most current political topics. Like @stantrb said, to each his own.

That's 'Merica for you.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • So were you pissed when Adam west wasn't mentioned in any batman movie? Lol
    ·
  • Haha fair enough cazzy, Did not realize there was another superman before it and after CR.  That will teach me to post about something a bottle of wine in without doing a little homework... well probably not :)

Now if there was not at least a "dedicated to the late Christopher Reeve" or something in the credits of the other one you mentioned... my point stands.

·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,361
    edited January 2014
    This is a matter of "where you were when". When I grew up George Reeves played Superman and to this day his face comes to my mind when the the word comes up...not these later come alongs! Of course in real life a simple speeding bullet to George's head removed him from the future cast. 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • The sky is falling. Be a true American and sue them.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    I thought George Reeves was Superman. Boy I need to leave my house more often and get off of eggheadforum.com

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·