Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

OT - What end to you peel your banana from

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,057
So as not to highjack the Boneless Banana thread, thought I'd start fresh.  For all my almost 60 years, when eating a banana, I've peeled it from the stem end.  Never saw it done any other way.  Recently learned that is wrong.  If you watch a monkey eat a banana, they peel from the other (non stem) end.  Tried this today, and it is so much easier, and you don't get the 'strings' when peeling.  My son pointed out that in cartoons they do it this way as well.  Whenever someone slips on a banana peel, the stem end is intact.  He is now peeling from the bottom as well.

I really need to find a good cook to post.

Comments