Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

oT helix

Has anyone watched this show on Syfy? I got the free download on itunes..looks pretty good. Kind of like a mix between lost and resident evil. I don't have cable or any streaming tv services..so if I want to watch it..I'll have to buy it from itunes. Looking for some input. Thanks
·

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    edited January 2014
    Sorry MDB, never seen it. I did see The Rocketeer though and enjoyed that as a 4th grader in 1993. Sorry, that's my only Billy Campbell point of reference.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • insanehinsaneh Posts: 96
    I watched the first couple.
    The first episode was meh. The second was better. It has potential. I'm wondering if it being crammed into the isolated facility is going to limit the scope of the writing. I just don't know if it's going to have any legs and the creativity will peter out.
    I'll give it few more episodes. Right now on a scale from 1-10, I'd give it a 6-7.
    Dead smack in the middle of NH
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,558
    I saw the first one and it was kinda boring and cheezy in my opinion....might give it another go at some point. I Like the concept tho, its just not done right.
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • Coolies
    ·