Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weekend Cooks honoring my Elfster @dweebs0r

Options
Lazy weekend to do nothing much other than enjoy my egg and goodies from my elfster.  Friday was salmon and the pepper suace was great.  Saturday ribs were spot on.  The rub was fantastic and they really didn't need the sauce, but the mild sauce still had a decent kick to it.  Sunday morning frittata stuck a little to the cast iron, but was still good.  Meant to do a pannini with the turkey and homemade bread.  Turkey was great, but pannini was edible but not photo-worthy.  Last but not least is some turkey chili.  It had a freezer burn taste to it (turkey and tomoto were both frozen), but will try it again to see if it is or if it was just me.  Thanks again @dweebs0r.  Thanks all for looking.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

Comments

• dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    Options
    I'm loving this post!!  Glad I could be of service.  Thank you for sharing the pictures.  Made my afternoon!
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).