Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First Spatchcock chicken and brussels sprouts

Made two spatchcock chickens using two seasonings. One I used the Oakridge game bird and chicken rub and the other I used down and dizzy. Very pleased with the outcome. The brussels sprouts I drizzled olive oil sea salt veggie seasoning and some pistachios wrapped in foil and on the egg for about 40 minutes on 400 raised grate. Sorry for the not so good pics.
Ringgold GA LBGE
·

Comments

• johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 2,492
    Looks good to me!
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • Looks great!  I'm curious, did you cook the corn on the egg as well?  It looks like the grill is full from the chickens and sprouts.
    Simi Valley, California
    ·
  • roblewroblew Posts: 77
    @SoCal Griller yes I did cook the corn on the Egg. I just put it on wherever I could find a spot. Two of the ears of corn was on the chicken while it cooked.
    Ringgold GA LBGE
    ·