Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Omaha

2»

Comments

• tjosbornetjosborne Posts: 425
    henapple said:
    Go Broncos

I said:

couldn't agree more

middle of nowhere- G.I. NE
  • Why does Fox use Joe Buck for baseball and football when he is terrible at calling both?
    Because it's Fox. At least Tim McCarver is done. With those two clowns calling the World Series, I would just mute the TV and turn the radio to the local sports channel. Even with the three second delay it was better than listening to Buck and McCarver.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
  • DredgerDredger Posts: 304
    edited January 2014
    Go Broncos! Peyton explains Omaha.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • Botch said:
    cazzy said: Flat bill hat is the trend right now.  Used to be a curved bill and now its a straight bill with a tilt.  

Gah, I hate being a clueless engineer.  This morning I learned that pleated khakis are dorky and I have to buy all new pants; now my carefully-curved hats have to be burned.
    Next they'll be going after my leisure suits and my Members Only jackets...

:((
    Are you going to have a garage sale?
    Hendersonville, TN.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,671
    Is it Monday morning?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • 55drum55drum Posts: 105
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,671
    Dude...I just spit food across the kitchen. That's hilarious.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Did you guys know that all of Kap's tattoos are bible verses? He is a standup guy from the things I've read. Hey, he stays out of trouble and leads his team with class. Can we say the same for all of the other 24 year old millionaires the NFL has made?
    Mark Annville, PA
  • dweebs0rdweebs0r Posts: 507
    Whoever said Peyton Manning wasn't a genius obviously glossed over the fact that Peyton bought 15 Colorado-area Papa Johns pizza franchises right before they legalized marijuana.  

Munchies anyone?
    -Jody Newell (LBGE & a mini BGE!)
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,768

Did you guys know that all of Kap's tattoos are bible verses? He is a standup guy from the things I've read. Hey, he stays out of trouble and leads his team with class. Can we say the same for all of the other 24 year old millionaires the NFL has made?

Ok ok. I get it. But I must say that my foot still tastes better than my wife's cooking. \m/
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC.