Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ozark Oak....tentative schedule

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Several have asked about getting some OO so I thought I'd throw out some possible scenarios. I'll be able to get some going to Salado mid march. Anyone that wants some can get it at the before or after party. On my way back to Tennessee I hope to get more. My next trips will be in the Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis areas. Northern Indiana and Michigan later in the spring/summer. If I have an idea of who wants what I'll do everything I can to help you out. The amount I can carry depends on whether or not I have my trailer. All I ask is....

If you want it, pick it up as soon as you can. SWMBO will probably not be happy about me sitting on $500 worth of lump for long.

If you meet me in my travels please meet me off the interstate or at my job. When I'm working I'm usually pretty pushed.

If I can I'll meet you at the state line in Ardmore or Chattanooga.

$6 per 10 lb bag.

There are always extenuating circumstances. If I can't make Salado I can't get the OO. Please email me with your preferred email, mobile number, name and forum handle so I can start a group. I'll try to keep those interested informed and updated.

I hope I can help out. Cross your fingers.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments