Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Ozark Oak....tentative schedule

henapplehenapple Posts: 12,424
Several have asked about getting some OO so I thought I'd throw out some possible scenarios. I'll be able to get some going to Salado mid march. Anyone that wants some can get it at the before or after party. On my way back to Tennessee I hope to get more. My next trips will be in the Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis areas. Northern Indiana and Michigan later in the spring/summer. If I have an idea of who wants what I'll do everything I can to help you out. The amount I can carry depends on whether or not I have my trailer. All I ask is....

If you want it, pick it up as soon as you can. SWMBO will probably not be happy about me sitting on $500 worth of lump for long.

If you meet me in my travels please meet me off the interstate or at my job. When I'm working I'm usually pretty pushed.

If I can I'll meet you at the state line in Ardmore or Chattanooga.

$6 per 10 lb bag.

There are always extenuating circumstances. If I can't make Salado I can't get the OO. Please email me with your preferred email, mobile number, name and forum handle so I can start a group. I'll try to keep those interested informed and updated.

I hope I can help out. Cross your fingers.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments