Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Is there a Moderator(s) for this forum??

13»

Comments

• DMWDMW Posts: 5,400
    Tjcoley said:

Sorry @Eggselsior and @ DMW  but I have to disagree.  Had a case of Mad Elf for our Christmas party and for me (and most everyone there) it was undrinkable.  Maybe it was a bad batch, but no one took more than a mouthful and poured the rest out.  It is a great label though.  I really like the other Troegs beers. 

Do you have any left? I'll come pick it up.
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA
    XL BGE - S BGE - Blackstone Pizza Oven - 30" Steel Fire Pit w/Cooking Grid - Hasty Bake Legacy - KJ Jr - Gasser
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,406
    @tjcoley, what did you find so bad about it?

Just didn't like the flavor. I usually like Troegs (a nearby local brewery) but there was something about the MadElf that just didn't sit well. It's been very popular last couple years, even selling out and hard to find.
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    double said:

lousubcap said:

A great Sunday AM read-and @yzzi is right.  You never knew what you needed til you spend time here.  And we're not even talking boubron or scotch... :)>-

In almost 2 yrs I have spent about $12 000.00 as a result of this forum and that excludes the Eggs or meat and booze!

To those not moderating this forum. Any chance we could get a "that sucks" or "Cha Ching $$$" button for posts like this?
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,200
    ****, I'm surprised I'm still allowed herem
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Where's all the smack yappers now??  :-?
    ....crickets....

Peoria, AZ == XL BGE, Weber 22.5 Redhead, Fiesta Blue Ember Gasser
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,202
    Watching the next game, silly.
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,161
    Good game now... Glad Tom is done for the year.
    In other news... A few minutes away from firing up a stick and pouring a drink. Then I'll be ready for my shift as moderator.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,200
    Whew. ..I had a "few" during the AFC game.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,202
    henapple said:

Whew. ..I had a "few" during the AFC game.

I've had a few as well. I'm really hoping the seahawks lose because of that idiot that had superbowl champs tattooed on his forearm.

·
  • That is by far the best reason to cheer for San Fran.
    LBGE 2013 SBGE 2014
    Columbus IN
    ·
    Okay...

Reporting for duty

image.jpg 1015.1K
    ·
  • Scotch?
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·

Scotch?

Jameson Irish Whiskey
    ·
  • tjosbornetjosborne Posts: 399

Peyton is not the team. He is one major piece to the puzzle. All the best to him and his team, best thing that's happened to the broncos in over a decade.

middle of nowhere- G.I. NE
    ·