Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First attempt at ribs tomorrow

I'm going to give the CWM method. I will update everyone on how everything goes.
Large BGE | Marietta, GA

Comments

• sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,029
    Have fun!  Should be good, that's a tried and true method for sure.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Turned out pretty good for my first attempt. My wife, who doesn't generally like meat on the bone, even said the flavor was good.
    image.jpg 1.4M
    Large BGE | Marietta, GA
  • For the uninformed, what is the CWM method?
    Bronxville, New York. XLBGE, MBGE
  • dldawes1dldawes1 Posts: 1,422
    @squarre...in my house, if the wife says anything I fix is good.....it is GGGGOOOOOOODDD !

Great job !  I actually cooked my first ribs last night as well. Turned out good and yep, she even said so !!!!!

Goota love these eggs !

Donnie

Donnie Dawes - Carrollton, KY  

1-XLBGE, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• dldawes1dldawes1 Posts: 1,422
    @squarre....I just saw where you live in Marrietta...I lived in the area for 8 years a long time ago. I went there from Dallas to build the WhiteWater Water Park.  Is it still there ?????

I told ya it was a long time ago !!!!!!

Donnie Dawes - Carrollton, KY  

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• biznorkbiznork Posts: 112

For the uninformed, what is the CWM method?

It's the car wash Mike method
  • gdenbygdenby Posts: 4,620
    check here.
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,284

Nice lineup!
  • buzd504buzd504 Posts: 1,332
    gdenby said:
    check here.
    That link got wonky.  Fixt:  here
    NOLA
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    dldawes1 said:

@squarre....I just saw where you live in Marrietta...I lived in the area for 8 years a long time ago. I went there from Dallas to build the WhiteWater Water Park.  Is it still there ?????

I told ya it was a long time ago !!!!!!
    Still there.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer