Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Is there a Moderator(s) for this forum??

Comments

• Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,108
    henapple said:
    Peyton...not Payton. Those guys had a litany of players around them that elevated them. Peyton has had to elevate other players.
    Thanks, fixed it. I'm not a fan no matter how you spell it.
    ·
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,230
    edited January 2014
    henapple said:
    Peyton...not Payton. Those guys had a litany of players around them that elevated them. Peyton has had to elevate other players.
    He just had the greatest statistical season of all time at age 37!!!!! He is a class act and hilarious on SNL and all his commercials!
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    ·
    edited January 2014
    I just can't equate the players today with the players of the past. The rules have changed so much and still, look how long it took to beat the older records. Just imagine the stats if Jerry Rice and Joe Montana were playing by todays rules.  
    ·
  • Terry Freakin' Bradshaw. He has more rings than Peyton & Eli combined!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    henapple said:
    I should state I am not a fan on the field, I actually enjoy his off the field stuff.
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 5,868
    Ok, since @Mickey declared the topic to be drinking...And there was talk recently about beer not fit to drink, well this isn't one of those.image
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA
    XL BGE - S BGE - Blackstone Pizza Oven - 30" Steel Fire Pit w/Cooking Grid - Hasty Bake Legacy - KJ Jr - Gasser
    ·
    I should add that all my comments above have been influenced by Kona Fire Rock pale ale. Therefore I can not be held liable.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Who cares what @Mickey wants. There's QB that have more rings for sure. Terry B was a great player but damn, he had a helluva defense not to mention Franco, Blier, Swann, Stallworth...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,230
    edited January 2014
    I just can't equate the players today with the players of the past. The rules have changed so much and still, look how long it took to beat the older records. Just imagine the stats if Jerry Rice and Joe Montana were playing by todays rules.  

You are putting too much emphasis on the rule changes, it's not as big of an impact on the game as you imply. 
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
    ·
  • They were immaculate! Especially Franco Harris.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,785
    Immaculate DECEPTION.
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,494
    @OT are you a turtle?
    ·
  • DMWDMW Posts: 5,868
    Lit said:

@OT are you a turtle?

Turtle, frog, not sure it matters here
    My Facebook Place where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA
    XL BGE - S BGE - Blackstone Pizza Oven - 30" Steel Fire Pit w/Cooking Grid - Hasty Bake Legacy - KJ Jr - Gasser
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    It's just not Rugby...
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • I love the irony, planned or not, that this post has been all over the place on an original post about the fact that this forum is all over the place. Man we are fun.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • Yeah, Moderating is taken in moderation it appears. :|

You did mean Manning, not planning.... right?  B-)
    Peoria, AZ == XL BGE, Weber 22.5 Redhead, Fiesta Blue Ember Gasser
    ·
  • You know what will haunt Peyton for the rest of his life? THAT HE'S NOT TOM FREAKIN BRADY, THAT'S WHAT!!!
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • jhl192jhl192 Posts: 791
    edited January 2014
    I agree with YZZI. Every time I post a problem, I end up sending money to some store for another gadget! In search of the perfect cook.
    XL BGE; Medium BGE 
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Because we have. ..
    34201840.jpg 121.8K
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,933
    edited January 2014
    A great Sunday AM read-and @yzzi is right.  You never knew what you needed til you spend time here.  And we're not even talking bourbon or scotch... :)>-
    Louisville
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    lousubcap said:

A great Sunday AM read-and @yzzi is right.  You never knew what you needed til you spend time here.  And we're not even talking boubron or scotch... :)>-

In almost 2 yrs I have spent about $12 000.00 as a result of this forum and that excludes the Eggs or meat and booze!
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,480
    DMW said:

Ok, since @Mickey declared the topic to be drinking...And there was talk recently about beer not fit to drink, well this isn't one of those.image

Like Smokey said, I second that emotion.

·
  • BYS1981 said:

Immaculate DECEPTION.

Ahhh! The whine of Raider Nation is music to my ears!

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Sorry @Eggselsior and @ DMW  but I have to disagree.  Had a case of Mad Elf for our Christmas party and for me (and most everyone there) it was undrinkable.  Maybe it was a bad batch, but no one took more than a mouthful and poured the rest out.  It is a great label though.  I really like the other Troegs beers. 
    Tjcoley said:

Sorry @Eggselsior and @ DMW  but I have to disagree.  Had a case of Mad Elf for our Christmas party and for me (and most everyone there) it was undrinkable.  Maybe it was a bad batch, but no one took more than a mouthful and poured the rest out.  It is a great label though.  I really like the other Troegs beers. 

Must have been a bad batch. This year's stuff is awesome. I like it better than last year's.
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,429
    Mickey said:
    Ok guys let's keep on topic. I thought it was drinking.
    Right, @Mickey, the drinking is very important!  However, it's real important while watching play-off football.
    Really cool having three of the four teams from west (way west) of the Mississippi!
    :)>-
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
    edited January 2014
    @tjcoley, what did you find so bad about it?
    ·
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 8,965
    dldawes1 said:

Peyton who?  Did he use to be a prize fighter back in the day.......

Prize fighter? Lol yep been knocking them out for years :-D #bronconation @duranhler enjoy the addiction and agreed there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum. Peyton vs Brady this game will be as good if not better than the SuperBowl!
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL
    ·
  • I thought henapple was the Moderator :-t
    My PitMaster IQ120 FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!! Current BGE arsenal: XL & MiniMax
    ·