Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Technology is killing me

Tjcoley
Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
I tried this new urinal at the office restroom today.  What a heck of a mess.  I had to go home and change my clothes.

I've got to find something interesting to cook so I can return to posting nice food cooks instead of all of this crap. 

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    What the hell is that?? I thought the zero water ones were bad. This crap has got to stop.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • They do dry your hands awesome after you pee on them.
    Nowhere Indiana
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    :D

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Looks like a boob dryer...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited January 2014
    Use the toilet and forget the stupid new urinal. The problem is not the new technology, but in environmentalist political agenda. The same Chicken Littles that said Global Warming will kill us all. This year is the coldest snowiest winter I can remember. It's all politics.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Who would have thought there would be complaints about a warm blow while you relieved your bladder - some people cannot be pleased. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • brimee
    brimee Posts: 127

Just go behind the tree...

Brian
    Fairview, Texas
  • chipman
    chipman Posts: 85
    edited January 2014
    What about the tried and true "Stadium Pal'?

http://www.stadiumpal.com/what-works.html

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414

Use the toilet and forget the stupid new urinal. The problem is not the new technology, but in environmentalist political agenda. The same Chicken Littles that said Global Warming will kill us all. This year is the coldest snowiest winter I can remember. It's all politics.

Uh... Hmm... You do know that's a hand dryer, right?
  • Use the toilet and forget the stupid new urinal. The problem is not the new technology, but in environmentalist political agenda. The same Chicken Littles that said Global Warming will kill us all. This year is the coldest snowiest winter I can remember. It's all politics.

:D:))
    Nowhere Indiana
  • Jeremiah
    :-?
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    Bet you pooped into a bidet, too.   :P

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    One of the best threads for sure...

=)) :))
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Botch said:

Bet you pooped into a bidet, too.   :P

I thought that was a water fountain
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Jeremiah
    I hope this thread make more sense tomorrow when I'm sober. 8-}
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Looks like that urinal also cooks weiners! :))
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Botch
    Wow, what timing!
    I have to admit, I have no idea what that thing is that the OP posted (I work for the guv'mint, we still use rotary phones).  I had Charlie Rose/PBS on the tube and he was interviewing Mr. Dyson, the vacuum cleaner guy, and it turns out he designed the above heat-less "hand dryer".
    So now I know!  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Eggcelsior
    Botch said:

Wow, what timing!

I have to admit, I have no idea what that thing is that the OP posted (I work for the guv'mint, we still use rotary phones).  I had Charlie Rose/PBS on the tube and he was interviewing Mr. Dyson, the vacuum cleaner guy, and it turns out he designed the above heat-less "hand dryer".
    So now I know!  

Yup. They're called" air blades" and they "scrape" water of off your hands. They were installed a few years ago at the Costco I worked at as well as the ski resort I patrol at. They save a bunch of money on paper towels.
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    edited January 2014
    Wow. Now it makes sense why it wasn't a good urinal. I learn so much from this group.
    Actually, the "scraping" action could be used to invent a urinal that doesn't require any "shaking"!  Hmmm…

:))

• Eggcelsior
    Botch said:

Actually, the "scraping" action could be used to invent a urinal that doesn't require any "shaking"!  Hmmm…

:))
    No need for a mohel anymore!
  • chipman
    chipman Posts: 85
    In California we are into water rationing as of today. Maybe you should hold off that applying for that weatherman job for awhile.
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,566
    edited January 2014

I planted arborvitae's around my man cave solely for this purpose.

Me going green in more than one way.

• Eggcelsior
    chipman said:

In California we are into water rationing as of today. Maybe you should hold off that applying for that weatherman job for awhile.

I feel bad for you all. That drought looks nasty and isn't getting better anytime soon.