Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Juicy Lucy...slow & low

EGG_DaddyEGG_Daddy Posts: 130
  • 250 degrees
  • 50 minutes
  • hickory chips???
Best tasting burger yet.  Slow and low.

Seattle. LBGE. Vikings. Beer.

Comments

• JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 2,776
    Looks killer. I've never thought to do a low and slow burger. The bun looks really good too!
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,673
    Looks great...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,401
    I though I made some big burgers. That looks awesome.
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • EGG_DaddyEGG_Daddy Posts: 130
    Made it with the BGE burger press.  Went great.  You can make 1/3 or 1/2 lb.  Of course I went 1/2.

• Philly35Philly35 Posts: 628
    Mmm..
    NW IOWA
  • Very nice.

That would feed this anorexic for a week. Reminds me of a meatloaf I once made and put in a ten inch diameter crusty bread.

Pardon this twisted view; is that enough broccoli to counter Lucy's goodness (fat)?
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,336
    looks awesome!!!  Good job!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Had my eye on one of those press'...did you stuff it?
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • EGG_DaddyEGG_Daddy Posts: 130
    Only with cheese.  Of course I was to excited to eat it and didn't get a cheese shot.  Next time I will sauté finely cut onions and mushrooms.

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,083
    Man that looks amazing.  I wish we could have seen the "money shot" with the cheese oozing out ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,673

Man that looks amazing.  I wish we could have seen the "money shot" with the cheese oozing out ;)

You're a sick puppy
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN