Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gloves

Hungry Joe
Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
edited January 2014 in EggHead Forum

I see people looking for gloves all the time here so I thought I would post a find.

I got these from this vendor, I am not associated with him.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heat-Proof-Resistant-Cooking-Kitchen-Oven-Mitt-Glove-540-F-Hot-Surface-Handler-/360685268138?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53fa846caa

These are similar to gloves on Amazon I have been looking at for 4x the cost. So far the best I can tell you about them is I put my hand on my ceramic stove top and checked the temperature with my infrared and it read 374 degrees. I held it there for a good 30 seconds and only felt a slightly warm.

I only ordered one because I wanted to see if they were any good and I plan on getting a second one.

This is what was actually delivered.

BTW my hands are large or size nine, by most glove standards. These fit snug with a little room, if your hands are much larger then they may be real snug.

imageimage

Comments