Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mothership worth going

We are going to ga next week is it worth going out of the way to go what is everyone's thoughts that have been

Comments

• Huh, didn't know it was across town from where I live.  
    Gregg
    Large BGE Owner since December of 2013!
    Marietta, GA
  • HicHic Posts: 350
    Definitely go. People there are super nice and you might se some eggcessories you haven't seen before. On saturdays they usually do demo cooks out there, too. Plus they're moving soon, so this might be you're only chance to see where it all started. Actually I think they were somewhere before this location but this is where they went big time.:)

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• laserdoc85laserdoc85 Posts: 577
    edited January 2014
    In Tucker off 285 and lawrenceville Hwy. Turn left or right depending on which way you are coming on 285 and it will be down about 1.5 miles on the right side. It is a gray metal bldg.
     If you need any eggcessories  then I would stop.
    Jefferson .GA.  
    Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg
  • trout1trout1 Posts: 91
    @Hic Where are they moving to and when?
  • nolan8vnolan8v Posts: 281
    I recommend going to the mothership. You never know what you may purchase while there.
    "You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
    Chris Rose 

• dldawes1dldawes1 Posts: 1,432
    Headed through Atlanta at the end of the month....think I'll try to stop in.

Going Royal Carribean to the Bahamas, I'll sure miss this cold weather and my egg,,,,,but I'll be back soon enough !!!!

Donnie Dawes - Carrollton, KY  

1-XLBGE, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    trout1 said:
    @Hic Where are they moving to and when?

85 and shallowford sometime in the spring...right beside the corvette dealer. They have a huge billboard up now at the location
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
    @trout1 They're moving Norcross, I belive, right off of 85 but I'm not sure when. We were talking to an employee @ the Meet N Greet @Eggtoberfest and she was telling us.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

thanks @RLeeper for the details.

Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• trout1trout1 Posts: 91
    @Rleeper & @Hic Thanks for the information.
  • Hmmm wonder why they are moving. Yes I know more people will see the building but it is not like they are hurting for business. Next stop will me the ney York stock exchange
    Jefferson .GA.  
    Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg
    Hmmm wonder why they are moving. Yes I know more people will see the building but it is not like they are hurting for business. Next stop will me the ney York stock exchange

the mothership is also the corporate headquarters. They have outgrown the current location
  • Perfect. While Tucker was kind of on the drive home from work the new Norcross local will be even more so.
    Bud
    Large BGE
    Lawrenceville, GA

@ALL....

Is this the correct info to get me to the Mothership this Saturday ??????

Big Green Egg, Inc.
    3417 Lawrenceville Highway
    Atlanta, GA 30084-5802

Does anyone know what hours it is open ???????

Thanks in advance,

Donnie

Here's an article from 2009 that may be a good reading for some that are new to the BGE family:

"You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
    Chris Rose 

• nolan8v that was a very good read thanks for sharing
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
    dldawes1 said:

@ALL....

Is this the correct info to get me to the Mothership this Saturday ??????

Big Green Egg, Inc.
    3417 Lawrenceville Highway
    Atlanta, GA 30084-5802

Does anyone know what hours it is open ???????

Thanks in advance,

Donnie

Monday through Saturday 9-530

Thanks everyone....I liked reading the article !!!   Maybe he will be there tomorrow when I go there.

Thanks again,

Donnie

Charlesmaneri & dldawes1,

I'm glad you enjoyed the article. 
    Chris Rose 

• Yes that is the correct address.
    Bud
    Large BGE
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • Correction:

3417 Lawrenceville Highway Tucker, GA. 30084 US
    Telephone: 770.934.5300

Its in Tucker not Atlanta.

Bud
    Large BGE
    Lawrenceville, GA