Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stickers!

Stumbled across this and ordered it. Not a bad deal.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life

Comments

• Logger
    Logger Posts: 309
    Got these from Alan.  3 Bucks a piece.
    Wonder what kind of looks I'll get.  If I see a "thumbs up" I'll know they're eggheads too.
    OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Logger said:
    Got these from Alan.  3 Bucks a piece.
    Wonder what kind of looks I'll get.  If I see a "thumbs up" I'll know they're eggheads too.
    Ok, who's Alan and where do we order these?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    edited January 2014
    Logger said:
    That's why I have one of these on each of my rear side windows so whether I'm passing or being passed it's a heads up to knowing eggers!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • FearlessTheEggNoob
    FearlessTheEggNoob Posts: 888
    edited January 2014
    They should hand them out for free with purchase IMO.

Cheap advertising, and demonstrates customer appreciation that builds lasting relationships, but BGE seems to be more interested in hoarding every nickle.
    Gittin' there...
  • Logger
    Logger Posts: 309
    edited January 2014
    I'm sure he doesn't mind me giving out his addy...

alkatz15005@gmail.com;

Very good customer service.  I think he's a cop or fireman so, if you don't hear from him immediately, then he's on duty.  He will get back with you though.
    OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited January 2014

They should hand them out for free with purchase IMO.

Cheap advertising, and demonstrates customer appreciation that builds lasting relationships, but BGE seems to be more interested in hoarding every nickle.

Fearless, these are not made by BGE. They are all aftermarket products created by us "egg aficionados".

EDIT: minus the initial ones, that is.
  • FearlessTheEggNoob
    FearlessTheEggNoob Posts: 888
    edited January 2014

Fearless, these are not made by BGE. They are all aftermarket products created by us "egg aficionados". EDIT: minus the initial ones, that is.
    I'm all for individual enterprise. More power to them. I was only making an observation/opinion of BGE corporate.
    Gittin' there...
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    edited January 2014
    On old forum Al (HungryMan) makes family Egg stickers. Husband, wife, Large egg, small egg, mini egg dog etc for your car window. See above Loggers post. This is the shirt he made for the first Salado EggHead Gathering. But he makes the stick people for cars. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.