Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

2014 Sunshine Eggfest Tcikets are on sale NOW!

Greetings Eggheads,
Cook tickets sold out in less than 18 hrs and tasters tickets are selling fast. Get them while you can. Demo eggs and hotel rooms are going fast also. Last I knew. there was only 18 rooms left with the eggfest discount.  Grill Man Dan says there are 11 Demo eggs left. The Sunshine State Eggfest ain't big, but it is
popular. So my advice to you is, if you want to come, do not delay...See you in March..
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,042
    bubba tim said:
    Greetings Eggheads,
    Cook tickets sold out in less than 18 hrs and tasters tickets are selling fast. Get them while you can. Demo eggs and hotel rooms are going fast also. Last I knew. there was only 18 rooms left with the eggfest discount.  Grill Man Dan says there are 11 Demo eggs left. The Sunshine State Eggfest ain't big, but it is
    popular. So my advice to you is, if you want to come, do not delay...See you in March..
    Wow, I hope I didn't see this too late!! This is one of the best eggfests in the world......right on the Atlantic Ocean with some of the top celebrity eggers in attendance......not to be missed!! :)

• Yikes... I better grab some tickets!  
    See you in March! :D 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
  • egretegret Posts: 4,042
    Yikes... I better grab some tickets!  
    See you in March! :D 
    And.............in May!??! ;)

• Definitely, @egret!  I get to see you in May, too!  :D
  • Is there a place where all eggfest events are listed? I would like to attend one if there is something close.
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,092

Is there a place where all eggfest events are listed? I would like to attend one if there is something close.

The other forum generally advertises them as a collapsible header.
  • @Mike_the_BBQ_Fanatic if you find the list please share it. @bubba tim what is the purpose of a demo egg?
    Bronxville, New York. XLBGE, MBGE
  • I think demo eggs are new eggs used for egg fest then sold at a discount.
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,302
    Reserved a room and ordered tickets yesterday! First Eggfest. Taking the fam!
  • Gotta grab my ticket. Love that it's so close. 
    Victor
    LBGE
    America's Best Coast - The Space Coast
  • Just got our tickets! Only 7 Early Bird Taster tickets left . . .