Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

HEB Grocery Store Question.

We'll be in Texas later this month for our annual "waltz across Texas", where we spend about a month travelling around to see family, friends, and warm up a little bit. I grew up, for the most part, in San Antonio, so am very familiar with HEB stores. (My first job was at the HEB on Broadway in Alamo Heights, well before they modernized the store a number of years back). Someone told me that they now have special cuts of pork, etc, that are already brined. Has anybody seen this, and more importantly, are they any good??

While we're in Texas, we also plan on stocking up on Tellez tamales in SA, and Tallent sausage in Riverside, outside of Huntsville. We usually get enough to stretch out through the next year. May even try to get to Franklin's in Austin, besides the annual trip to Lockhart.

From the Georgia Mountains!

Comments