Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

EGGtoberfest 2013 Writeup & Pictures

Options
2»

Comments

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    Nice job and beautiful photos Kristi!  You were starstruck by Chris?? :D  I'm here to tell you that if you turn the page in the dictionary to "regular dude" Chris' picture will be there.  I just had a great couple of days with him, his family and team.  If you meet Chris and get to know him just a little bit, you will find out he is the kind of guy anyone would love to call a friend. 

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • NecessaryIndulg
    Options
    BOWHUNR said:
    Nice job and beautiful photos Kristi!  You were starstruck by Chris?? :D  I'm here to tell you that if you turn the page in the dictionary to "regular dude" Chris' picture will be there.  I just had a great couple of days with him, his family and team.  If you meet Chris and get to know him just a little bit, you will find out he is the kind of guy anyone would love to call a friend. 

Mike

I totally agree, @BOWHUNR, and "starstruck" doesn't imply anything to the contrary.  Simply, I was in awe and excited to finally meet him face to face after reading about him and using his rubs for so many years.  
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    I know......just mess'in with ya. ;);)

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • ChuckChampion
    Options
    Great job. My wife didnt get to go this year so atleast she can enjoy this. 
  • erniemcclain
    Options
    Kristi--any idea where I can get the receipe for the Pumpkin Pie French Toast?

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• NecessaryIndulg
    Options
    Kristi--any idea where I can get the receipe for the Pumpkin Pie French Toast?
    Hi @erniemcclain!  I know @Fireman_Joe collected a ton of recipes and posted them on here after the fest. Try to do a search for it on here... I'll look, too! :) 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • Fireman_Joe
    Options
    I tried to get all the recipe cards and was not able to, the recipes are the property of BGE per the company that made the cards up and they would not authorize the release of them except the top three or in the case this year it was four. If anyone has any recipes that have not been posted please share them.
    Gambrills,Maryland