Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pix test

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,896
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
this way?
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• RRP
    Options
    or this way?
  • RRP
    Options
    one more try... IMG_0711.jpg
  • RRP
    Options
    !@#$%^&*()_
  • tinman
    tinman Posts: 42
    Options
    RRP,

it appears that we use the method of posting a picture. LOL

...... ask me anything about homebuilding, but ask TNW for help with the photo posting!

Jorge
  • RRP
    Options
    I've been posting pixs on the old board for a year now, but the old method apparently doesn't work, so Doug, if you read this will you help by telling us how to post from Photobucket to this new site.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    RRP,
    To post a picture from photobucket: you may use the instructions provided by The Naked Whiz. This method should still work on the new site.
    You should also be able to use the "Img" button above the message window to supply the "img" tag, with or without the "size=" porition, to post a picture here too.
    When you're logged in, you can also upload one image using the "Select image file to attach" field. We're working to improve this capability now so that more than one picture may be uploaded.

Notes:
    [ul][li]the old method using raw html tags does not work -- the new board strips raw html tags to prevent malicious abuse -- use method 2 instead.[li]when uploading an image, if other images are present, the system gets confused and tries to replace them all with the uploaded image -- we'll fix this.[li]There are limits on the size of the image that can be uploaded, and on the file size -- hold your cursor over the "Browse..." button to see them.[li]the way to use photobucket is to use the bbcode image tag to surround the image(s) instead of the raw html tags used on the old site. Photobucket supplies these tags as well.[li]when you're logged in, you should be able to edit your own posts and fix any problems encountered (as I did with this post.)[/ul]

I'll try each of these methods below:
    Method 1 (using standard html tag: )
    (this method does not currently work properly -- the new board strips most html tags to prevent malicious abuse -- we'll look into fixing img tags.)
    Method 2 (using bbcode tags, or the "img" button: )
    egg2.jpg
    Method 3 (uploaded image -- hosted on our server: )
    egg3.jpg
  • RRP
    Options
    sorry - but none of the thee pictures you say you posted show up for me - just a red X with a small box around it. BTW where is everybody today? the chatter has been dead!
  • Eggin in Peoria
    Options
    not seeing images either.............currently got a turkey breast and beer can chicken going. Enjoy your Sunday.
  • Eggin in Peoria
    Options
    trying..........
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    RRP,

That's odd. Two out of three worked for me and show up just fine.

Have you tried a refresh on the page? I tried serveral times myself before I got it right.

Plans are to integrate the gallery with the forum so that ya'll can post pictures in a personal gallery and then easily link them to your posts -- similary to photobucket but w/out the need to log in to two different sites.

Here's another one:
    egg2.jpg
  • Eggin in Peoria
    Options
    here are some nachos