Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

70 Days to Salado Reminder and Demo Egg Prices

Options
The days in the new year are just flying by. Already it's January 3rd, leaving only 70 days to Salado...

And now would be a great time to start thinking about that Demo Egg you've been wanting to buy.

Well, with Photo Egg's urging, all the decisions were speeded up as to how much the Demo Eggs will be. Here's the price list direct from Russ at Keith Ace Hardware:

"Large BGE
Large Nest
Platesetter
Lump
Firestarters
$759+ tax

Mini BGE
Mini Nest
$299+ tax

I'm not doing any other sizes but if someone wants another size from my regular stock I'll discount it 10%. Russ
"

He only has so many he can do at these prices so if you want to buy an Egg, call Russ. 254.947.4008

Meanwhile, I know it's cold outside and you feel that 70 days is more than enough time to register and start packing for Salado, but come tomorrow morning you'll only have 69 days left, then 68, and they speed up at that point.

Just saying...

Registration Officials (that would be me) are standing by to receive your registration. Refer to the Registration instructions for registration instructions:

http://saladoregistration.blogspot.com/

And remember, Registration is Free.

I told you it was going to be a Happy New Year...

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments