Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My New years plate.

Happy New Year everybody!image
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
·

Comments

• CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 930
    Man that looks good.
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,155
    Thanks @CPARKTX My wife wanted pasta so I did what I've done for the last few nights and augmented the comfort food with some egged goodness.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • lakewadelakewade Posts: 372
    Nice work!  Not a combo I see a lot but I would love it.  Enjoy!

-----------
    I feel a whole lot more like I do now than I did when I got here.
    ·
    @lakewade you are too busy enjoying the best brisket that Cen-Tex can make so combos aren't something you would be privy too. 
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,449
    edited January 2014
    I'll take a plate of that. Looks damn good.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,406
    That works for me!!  In fact, that's a very familiar combination in Omaha.  Many of the "old school" steak houses are owned by Italians and to this day they serve a side of spaghetti or mostaccioli with every steak dinner / main course.  There are several bars I can think of that have steak and spaghetti specials for lunch.  What you have there is about as good as it gets in my book!!

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 8,332
    Everything tastes better with a Husker win :))
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL
    ·
    edited January 2014
    @BOWHUNR yeah the pasta with steak kind of started in my first real apartment in college.  Had a Italian room mate and every Monday was "Godfather/Sopranos" night.  He'd do the sauce and pasta, I'd do the steak.  This was further reinforced when I met my bride as her family ate at Cascio's, Angie's,  and Caniglia's often.  Cascio's was their favorite and I'm not even sure it's still open.  Haven't been there in years. 

@NPHuskerFL Yes, the crab legs were a celebratory purchase after the victory. 
    ;)
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,768
    My wife and I did a lobster gram the other day, because of ups it was a day late and one lobster had died, but the kobe steak was awesome lol. We were refunded, check them out.
    ·
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 1,369
    Looks great! Just did steak, crab legs, taters, and green beans tonight!
    ·