Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Old egg owner, first time on forum

aussieprimeaussieprime Posts: 41
edited January 2 in EggHead Forum
Hey people, I've been a proud egg owner for about 6 yrs now,originally from England I emigrated to Australia 7 yrs ago and that's where I came across the BGE in the local Bbq shop. I hadn't seen one before but had to have one. Unfortunately they are no longer sold in Oz so I have to look on the US websites for the Eggcessories and that's how I found this forum. I've learnt a lot and tried a few of the recipes out with a varying degree of success. I'm now trying to post some pics on here, so if this message is posted without pics then I'll keep trying, and in the meantime keep watching and learning. Happy New Year.

Comments