Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Super Bowl...OT

henapplehenapple Posts: 14,429
Too bad we can't have a competition for the teams that will make it and final score.

I'm going Broncos and Carolina...31-20 Denver
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• warwomanwarwoman Posts: 215

Seahags 27  Broncos 24

From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    I think it's Denver's year. Carolina or Green Bay from the NFC. If not Denver, New England.
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,929
    Eagles vs KC... Score TBD
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    I'm with henapple! I don't think anyone can stop Peyton !
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,946
    From a football fan standpoint...I want to see how Peyton attacks the Seattle secondary. That would mean we'd have to deal with all the annoying Seahawks fans though. Them hipsters are far from humble.
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,744
    The only problem with Denver is if Peyton doesn't throw 3-5 touchdowns they don't have a chance.  If it comes down to Seattle vs. Denver in NYC during winter, I'm taking Seattle. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·

The only problem with Denver is if Peyton doesn't throw 3-5 touchdowns they don't have a chance.  If it comes down to Seattle vs. Denver in NYC during winter, I'm taking Seattle. 

I'd still take Denver. Seattle never plays in the kind of cold Denver does and Peyton is used to it.
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I'm going with Denver.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
    edited January 2014
    It's pretty brilliant that Peyton has been playing with a glove on his throwing hand for the last few games...even when the conditions don't call for one. The man knows the road ahead and will be prepared for all weather conditions.

·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 2,456
    edited January 2014
    I look forward to plenty of the Peyton Manning face. http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/peyton-manning5.jpg?w=420&h=258
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • I would love to see the Seahawks, however, I don't think they are consistent enough and their offense lately hasn't been doing much.

@Cazzy, how is that for humble ;)
    ·
    edited January 2014
    I would love to see the Seahawks, however, I don't think they are consistent enough and their offense lately hasn't been doing much. @Cazzy, how is that for humble ;)
    You're an egghead first fletch so you're different now bro!

·
  • @Cazzy, ha ha ha, you gave me my first good laugh of 2014.
    ·
  • EggoMaticEggoMatic Posts: 130
    Always have your money on B & B. Brady and Belicheck. Both of them give tems hell when it comes to the playoffs.
    LBGE Virginia Beach, Virginia
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    Only one comment: Dallas ownership sucks.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,753

I have set up a group here. The group is Eggheads and the passowrd is Eggheads

·
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,753
    Never mind. I thought it was a pick-em group and it is more like a FFL with player positions only
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,203
    There's still tickets available for the next (think it was Green Bay) playoff game; the projected -15 F daytime temp may have something to do with it…  :-O

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
    Mickey said:

@mickey, as a skins fan, I feel your pain.
    ·
    edited January 2014
    @mickey, as a skins fan, I feel your pain.
    I personally think Dallas Ownership is amazing and hope it never changes!   ;)

·