Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Photo Problem?

Options
GoodTimes
GoodTimes Posts: 51
edited December 2013 in EggHead Forum
I'm sorry to bother everybody with this, but I am having trouble with attaching my photos.  I did my best to follow @gator_bait instructions but I'm still doing something wrong.  Any and all help is greatly appreciated.  

Thanks,

GT
"This is America Jack!" Cleo McDowell

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Just use the "attach a file" tab right below the text box. It will let you choose the file from your comp,iPad or whatever without having to use photobucket. Once the file is attached you can click the pic and choose insert image.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    If you're reading instructions from Gator Bait, they're almost certainly for the old forum software and not the current Vanilla forum. If I remember correctly, the change happened back in Jul or Aug 2011.
    If you're using an iPad or iPhone with Photobucket, try the link for HTML Code. Been a while since I've posted a pic from a PC with Photobucket but I think you'd use the link for Direct.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • GoodTimes
    Options
    @r2egg2Q I was trying to attach too many files at one time last night and that it was something I was doing wrong, so I went to the instructions and found the ones for photo bucket.  Thanks to everybody I've got it figured out now.  As usual, I will make something simple way too complicated. 
  • GoodTimes
    Options
    @Mattman3969 Wish I worked with people that were as quick, intelligent and efficient as a lot of people on this forum.  My life would be much easier for sure. 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    There is NOTHING you cant find out on the forum. Some smart people here
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• GoodTimes
    Options
    @mickey No joke, really enjoy using the forum.  I'm currently running a deficit of help borrowed and not given.  Now that I've got the hang of some of the basics, I'm going to remedy this quickly!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    GoodTimes said:
    @mickey No joke, really enjoy using the forum.  I'm currently running a deficit of help borrowed and not given.  Now that I've got the hang of some of the basics, I'm going to remedy this quickly!
    You will and what is good is the varied backgrounds of members to give info on topics.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    @Goodtimes - the only thing you have to worry about here is info overload. It is so cool to see the varied styles of cooking and then try to co-mingle everything into what works best for your style of cooking.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Mickey said:
    There is NOTHING you cant find out on the forum. Some smart people here
    The key word is SOME. 

Most of us are blithering idiots with a teenager sense of humor. Probably more than most. We will lead you astray.
  • Brisket_Fanatic
    Options
    If using Photobucket you click on the direct link code and then click on the icon above that says insert image. Paste the direct link from PB and submit. Nothing to it.

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe