Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Sunday Football Cook...

Think I'm ready for my football cook tomorrow. We have some friends coming over for the Eagles vs Dallas game tomorrow night. Planning on doing wings followed by pizzas. Picked up 3 bags of Rockwood yesterday from Firecraft and then went to Shady Maple this morning to get some of their thin 12" pizza crusts. Also picked up a special on some thick rib eyes that were on sale for $3.99/lb. I got 6 of the steaks and food saved them when I got home and popped them in the freezer.

Hoping the rain clears out in time for the cooking. Planning on doing the wings first, probably be 3 batches and then keeping them warm in the oven. The pizzas will be started before they get here and just going to build and bake as needed.

Hope everyone is still enjoying the holidays!

Comments