Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Post your Elfster Rub/Sauce Exchange Gifts here!!!!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Little Steven
    Options
    It's too bad I would have put some more of that "Crazy ****" sauce in there but they are all spicy. Glad to see nothing broke

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Options
    500 said:
    @Little Steven came thru big time. Well worth the wait. You certainly went over budget I'd say. Will crack open some Sauce for the Butt that's on right now. Cheers Steven. Really cool. image
    HP sauce good stuff with bacon.
    Lynnwood WA
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Little Steven has a big package. ..
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    He love you long time!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Little Steven
    Options
    not too beaucoups, not too beaucoups

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• RLeeper
    RLeeper Posts: 480
    Options
    Hey @RLeeper, did the John Henry's arrive yet?

Not yet. I was out of town for Christmas but had neighbors collecting. She doesn't eat meat so I don't think she snatched it!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    edited December 2013
    Options

The cat's out of the bag!!

I'm @Letz4wheel 's Santa and he contacted me saying he hasn't received his package yet!   He lives in Indiana.  We sent it "Priority Mail 2-Day" on December 17th at the local post office here in Flint, Michigan.  You're thinking from Michigan to Indiana is little more than a chip-shot... WRONG!!!!!Using the tracking number, we learned this package is very well travelled.12/17 Accepted in Flint and sent to Allen Park sorting facility.12/18 Processed at Allen Park and sent to sorting facility in Evansville, IN.12/20 Departed Evansville and sent to sorting facility at Rockport, IN.  Processed in Rockport and sent back to Evansville.12/21 Arrived at Rockport again, sorted and sent out for delivery.  It returned to Rockport, sorted again and sent to Louisville, KY.12/22 Sorted in Louisville and sent back to Evansville, IN.12/23 Processed in Evansville and sent back to Rockport, IN.12/24 Processed in Rockport and sent back to Evansville.12/25 Processed in Evansville and sent to Bethpage, NY.12/27 Departed Bethpage destination unknown. Around and around it goes!  Where it stops?  Nobody knows!    image
    Flint, Michigan
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Did you ship it through the government?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    henapple said:
    Did you ship it through the government?
    Yep!  The United State Postal Service.  The same folks that invented "going postal".
    Flint, Michigan